Communications and Senior Minister Assistant
The Communications Assistant is in charge of and responsible for all internal and external communications at Central Christian Church, and serves as the primary assistant to the Senior Minister.
- Experience with typical graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrater, Canva, etc.
- Experience with social media platforms for marketing.
- Experience with typical office software such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work with diverse groups and various ages.
- Open and cooperative spirit.
- Responsible, punctual and self-disciplined.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect information for and send all-church e-mails and text messages.
- Maintain and update the church website.
- Create, prepare and distribute all church print media, including, but not limited to: worship bulletin, program guide, brochures, fliers, mailers, letters, press releases, advertisements, postcards, etc.
- Create and prepare all church digital media, including, not not limited to: slides and announcements on all indoor screens, slides and announcements on outdoor sign, videos, graphics, advertisements, pictures, etc.
- Manage, monitor and update all CCC social media channels. Manage execution of CCC’s social calendars to ensure all posts go out on time and without error. Stay on top of social media trends and platforms to provide new and innovative recommendations. Assist with content curation.
- Be responsible for compiling and preparing the appropriate reports and documents for the Church Board.
- Send notices, reminders, information and updates regarding church meetings, worship leadership, church service, etc.
- Maintain church calendar.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, greet and assist church members and others who come to the church office.
- Be knowledgeable about and know how to operate copier/printer and other office equipment.
- Serve as Senior Minister assistant.
- Meet with other church staff persons for visioning, coordinating, calendaring and implementing all church programming.
- Uphold CCC’s mission, vision and values.
The Communications Assistant is accountable to the CCC Board, Senior Minister and the Personnel Committee.
To apply, e-mail Brian Coats at email@example.com.
Posted July 26, 2022